Saturday, July 2, 2011

My last week at Montgomery...

*this blog is from my class blog to my kids*

Hi Everyone!!!!
So I have my first day yesterday but I won't meet my new students till the 20th. I thought about you all alot. Thank you for making me feel so loved this week. The cupcakes, food, cards, gifts, and letters were so special and I will treasure them forever. I will put up all my new gifts in my new class. Ray-I decided that I would wear my new necklace on the first day to make me feel brave:)


Karamel red velvet cupcakes! yummy:)

Cupcake party!
The boys eating cupcakes!
My little Josie<3
Thumbs up Zidane!
Cupcake party!
My 8th graders came to say good bye:(
Group hug!
1st and 2nd period.
4th period.
5th and 6th period.

I will miss the best way to start my day:)
My favorite Neufal.
My 7th grade girls!
Kenny pre-hair cut
Kenny's new do!
The best way to end my day!


Zidane!
Cha Cha Cha!!!
Max and Juan and who is the awesome lady in the background!
My 5-6 girlies!

1 comment: