Monday, February 4, 2013

Mustache Bash!

In January my best friend Sarah and my mother in law threw me an awesome baby shower. I hate baby showers and their silly games. I wanted to have a fun party with my girls with a touch of baby. I really wanted good food, fun games, and lots of laughs with my favorite ladies. It was super fun to create the decorations, and plan the party with Sarah and my mother in law.  I am so happy to be having a second boy. I prayed for a brother for Noah, and cannot wait to meet Zachary. 

I made a mustache banner. I wish I had taken pictures of all the decorations.

 We had mustache balloon:)

It was the first party at my mother in laws house, and it was a hit.

 My mustache paper chandelier.

 The sign in table complete with wearable mustaches.
 Welcome to the bash!

 Mustache clothing-thanks to my sister Bethany, and my friend Sarah got both the boys shirts.

 We had vintage soda with mustaches.

 Here is Jill, Hanna, and Michelle-my favorite mom's from school. They always make me laugh!

 Here we are playing "name that famous mustache game" It was hysterical!

 My Arroyo ladies. It was so excited to have my new lady work friends there. The mexican mafia took the game very seriously.

 My delicious cake-I forgot to take a picture of the chocolate mustache suckers that I made.

Shalom and I.

 Nancy and I.
 This crew is very special. They are my lady friends from Montgomery. These ladies were my very first friends when I moved to San Diego. I cherish them.

 Lovely lady bumps! She literally went into labor 24 hours after my shower! She had the most beautiful little girl named Lily Gracen. Noah loves her.

 This picture makes me smile because it is my mother in laws closest circle of friends. They are the kindest ladies ever!

 It's the Arroyo crew. I have really enjoyed making new friends at my work. These ladies make me smile everyday.

Here are my Eastlake ladies. They are super glamourous, and I love them.

I feel bad because there were several others that I didn't get photos with.  I feel so blessed to have so many ladies to celebrate with. We had a great afternoon filled with memories that I will cherish.  Stay tuned for hospital edition of the mustache bash:)

No comments:

Post a Comment