Saturday, June 4, 2011

Lists...

Who doesn't love a list? I love them. I feel successful when I get to cross stuff off that I have on the list....maybe sometimes I even write things on my list just to cross them off to feel successful. I also tend to write my friends notes via lists...it's succinct, simple, and sassy. Here is my list for today.

1. Buy Father's day gift-check
2. Go to the grocery store for dinner stuff-check
3. Wear my mexican mumu out to the mall-check
4. Take Noah to buy a cookie-check
5. Start a blog-check
6. Have a three way phone call with my ladies-tori and heav-check
7. Do the laundry-check
8. Have a good poop-
9. Participate in a dance party with Noah-check
10. Snuggle with Shannon

As you can see I have had a pretty productive day...

6 comments:

  1. I add things to my list that I've already done just so I can cross them off. Because I love crossing things off. Because it makes me feel productive. Because I'm a total nerd like you;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we ALL do that! I totally write things on just to cross them off :) feels so good to say "CHECK!" :)

    ReplyDelete