Wednesday, May 8, 2013

First post baby date-take two!

So after our last date I was a little nervous about going on a second date-it turned out great. 


We were so excited to get out of the house that we didn't even bother retaking the blurry picture. 

I was really excited to rock my birthday shoes from my friend JJ!


We were in a rush to get the 7:00 pm show so we ate some christian chicken in an attempt to offset the fact that we were about to watch an offensive show.


We found a free parking space downtown-SCORE!



I've been writing a piece for my graduating 8th graders for promotion. My theme is going to be; "be awesome today" and this marquee made my heart smile. It says "redefining awesome". I think that the word "awesome" is one of my favorite words.





AZIZ!!!!!!!

Beyond excited to sit super close and laugh all night!


He opened the show by allowing us to take photos of him and then yelled at us to put our cameras away. It was hysterical.

Aziz's show was fantastic. He talked about kids, dating, marriage, and ghosts. We couldn't stop laughing. 

Best night ever. We decided that for our sanity, and happiness we have to make the time to get away at least once a month. It's so hard for us because of Shan's work schedule and the baby, but we have to do it. I love dating my husband. 



No comments:

Post a Comment