Wednesday, May 8, 2013

my dear noah....

While looking at my phone the other day I realized that 99% of my photos were of baby Z and only a few were of my little Noah. This has been a huge adjustment for Noah-and at times it has been horrible while other times it is precious. There are starting to be more good days than bad days with Noah, and he totally makes my heart melt.


Noah, you are the best big brother and so helpful; except when you pick up your brother and drop him.


I love your bold choices-from face paint, to dance moves, to riding your bike in the street.

You are generous with your love, kisses and snuggles.


Your butt and curiosity are seriously cute.

Morning snuggles are better with a big brother.

Zachie never has to worry that his toys won't work because you are willing to test them out.

I love that every night after dinner you shout "brother bath"! It never gets old.


Your love for music excites your daddy because he truly believes that you will be in a band. (no pressure, I will love you just the same)

The fact that you are losing your "babyness" and becoming a little boy is so exciting to me. I love watching you grow.


I love watching you sleep.


You can be the most difficult, frustrating child and then two seconds later smile and say "sorry mommy."

It's so great that you know what you are passionate about-cars, trains, and singing. I pray that you always know what you're passions are, and that one day you can build a career on your passion.


I love that you still want to sit in my lap when you are nervous.


If your report card is any indication of our future then we are in for a wild ride. You can be super smart but if you don't play well with others it will be very hard to be successful. Guess we have some work to do;)



No comments:

Post a Comment