Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I am...

So two of my girlfriends have been doing this writing exercise and I am giving it a try....It's an I am writing assignment where you describe yourself in 4 places in your life-food, places, people and words spoken into your life.

I am- a strong coffee with vanilla flavored creamer, Chicago style pizza, a chocolate cupcake with white icing, a vegetarian sandwich perfectly crunchy with dressing, a Mexican coca cola, cheese enchiladas with black beans and rice, and pot stickers with the perfect amount of crunchy and steaminess.

I am- a blue rocking chair in a dark room comforting my baby, a freezing cold classroom full of inquiring minds,  a"train passenger" giving my ticket to my "train conductor" on a captains bed in a little boys room, a soft and squishy matress of comfort to my boys in the middle of the night, and the rolling stones beneath my feet on a morning run before the sun rises.

I am- a burp cloth to zachie, a jungle gym to noah, free entertainment, a good listener, retail therapy, reckless with my emotions or fireworks, passionate about adventure, and a connoisseur of glitter and crafting.

I am- mom, i lub you, bubbas, dude!, i like big butts,  you're driving me nuts, group hug, thanks for teaching my kid, mommy, i went potty, gimme a fist bump, high five, and blessed.

1 comment: