Tuesday, July 9, 2013

thankful for moments...

This summer has been super fun with my boys...I have loved every minute of being home for the last 6 months. The thought of going back to work in 2 weeks is painful for me. Every time I get weepy I think of moments that I am thankful for. Noah and I have bonded, potty trained, cooked,  and laughed till we almost pee our pants. We have played, learned to swim,  cooked and gone on adventures. I have been really selfish with my time knowing full well that it was temporary. I have cherished lazy mornings, bike rides, and rocking Zachie in the middle of a crazy day.  Having two boys has been a big adjustment for me. It's a struggle for me with two kiddos, but slowly I am going to get the hang of it.

This moment was life changing for me. 


1 month-so tiny at about 6.5 pounds.


2 months-starting to become alert.

3 months-all smiles.

4 months-red hair is staying, and he is the happiest baby.



I love his facial expressions. He already is giving me attitude.

Noah was in another wedding this past weekend. I didn't even prompt him to kiss me in this pic. He has me smitten.

Shan with his "dad beard".  I don't think that it is ever leaving.


Our family on the 4th at the Coronado parade.

Waiting for the fireworks.

His face just kills me.



Zachie's face is priceless. This is how we spend most mornings.


Over the past 6 months Noah has fallen in love with cars, riding bikes, fist bumps, and swimming.

Good Morning.


This was taken on the day that I came home. We have many "brother moments" and it is so awesome.





No comments:

Post a Comment